Saturday, August 8, 2009

Look what's hanging around in this heat!


The yellow hibiscus is magnificent!

Once the Turk's cap starts blooming....here come the hummingbirds

There is something about the sunflower that just makes me smile

Society garlic loves to mingle

The red hibiscus is in full glory!

Everyone needs some Northern Sea Oats in their shady areas
Here comes the Mexican Petunia

My Gomphrena is a happy camper here

This year I will overwinter my Abutilon inside

Esperanza is a spectacular sight to see

This cypress vine is a welcome uninvited guest

Boom boom pow.....have a cigar....plant

More of my flowering maple (Abutilon)

First year for caladiums....I am certainly enjoying them.
Even when it is hot, I can sit inside and view my
paradise through my window!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Looking back at August from the vantage of six weeks of rain, it's hard to remember how depressing the scorch and dry were. Your garden looks like a well of hope.

    Thanks for joining the Hill Country Mysteries follower group. I just saw your name and came over to take a look. I'll enjoy following your garden musings.

    ReplyDelete